In the last post we talked about negotiating with your prospects and how to nurture and build on the relationships you are creating. Today we’ll talk about the power your prospect has and how to utilize that for your benefit.
One of the most important things that you can do is keep your cheerleader cheering. You need the ally that you created in the company to stay loyal to you so that you can continue a profitable partnership. You can keep your champion going by showing appreciation.
Here are some things that you can do:
- Share the limelight.
- Help them thank their company with new products and services.
- Emotionally connect them to your company.
- Know when to leave them alone.
- Keep your “family” happy.
- Stay on the front lines.
Now that you have some ideas about how to build solid relationships, you need to seek out people to build these relationships with. These alliances will help you get bigger clients that stay with you forever. You can often get in the door by offering them something in exchange for something they need:
- A better work experience
These are all great ways to feed your alliance. You need to go into a relationship considering the things your client can offer you besides money.
These can include:
- The opportunity for your business to expand
- The opportunity to learn from the experience and find ways to grow
- The opportunity to improve your processes, systems, and other means of doing business
These are some of the best ways to keep your alliances going strong and your partnerships fresh and content.
If you need help with any of these tactics, contact Revvd for great tools and resources that can help you every step of the way.